Access Equipment Hire in the Welshpool, Shrewsbury, Oswestry area. Please contact us for further information.
- 1.3m jib with 130″ working arc
- In-line boom design for maximum rigidity
- 6.3m travel length
- 1390kg towing weight
- 90° hydraulically powered platform rotation
- Cycle protection guards
- Hand pump emergency lowering from platform
- Lock valves on all hydraulic cylinders
- Proportional live hydraulic controls
- Automatic reversing and overrun braking
- Integral road lighting board
- 24v battery (4x 6v 185ah betteries) or 110V/ 230V mains power
The TL37 is a towable boom platform that allow operators to efficiently reach heights up to 13.5m while able to work to an outreach of 5.6m . This trailer mount boom cherry picker (access equipment) can be towed without difficulty by a pickup or van and so provides excellent versatility for a variety of jobs. Hydraulic outriggers. Continually serviced and tested with current LOLER safety certificate.
|Outrigger Footprint||3.6 x 3 meters|
|Working Height||13.2 Meters|
|Platform Capacity||215 kilograms|
|Max Outreach||5.9 meters|
|24hr hire (1 day)||£100 plus vat|
|48hr (2 day)||£150 plus vat|
|Mon-Fri (5 days)||£200 plus vat|
|1 week (7 days)||£225 plus vat|
Each additional consecutive week for Access Equipment hire is then offered at £200/week if paid in advance. Operator with delivery is also available at additional cost, along with harness and cones etc. Collection preferred but delivery is available upon request within 33mile radius at £3/mile (one way). ID required as standard with payment made up front.